Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The big day!!!

Today was the first day of school! I was so nervous, but excited at the same time! The first thing we did was go to the cafeteria, and wait for our home room teachers to call our names to go to class. Guess who my teacher was... Mrs. Throwback! Now I was super excited! We spent most of the morning with her, talking about agendas, homework, school rules, the usual first day stuff. Then she took us on a tour of the whole school. We saw the chorus/music room, (I'm in chorus!!) saw the gym, rooms where our AHPL classes would meet. AHPL, pronounced apple, is like our extracurricular activities, like drama,band, football, etc. So after that we got our lockers! I was so pumped for that! I'm next to a lot of the kids that went to my elementary school! Then we got to eat lunch at 11:48 (finally!). We don't get our schedule until next Monday so that stinks! Before lunch I had a tooth that was aching so so much! Then at lunch it finally fell out! Thank goodness! After we ate, then we went to the gym to learn about our AHPL class teachers, and more about our middle school! It was really, really awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment