Saturday, August 31, 2013
Gummy Bear lab
I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in while, but whenever I get out of school, it's already 4:30 so I don't have a lot of free time (homework time doesn't count!). Anyways, last week in science we had the gummy bear lab! It was sort of a 2-day project, because first on Friday we set up our data table, which was a sheet of paper that had our hypothesis, conclusion, and graph on it, then we got our gummy bears which were in plastic cups, then weigh them. I accidentally put water in my cup before I weighed it, so my weight was 22.4 g. After you weighed them, then you supposed to put water in them. Whoops! The reason why we had to put water in them was because on Monday, after they sat in water for two days, we recorded what they looked like. Some were huge, some were falling apart, and even some had mold on them! Mine did and it was gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment